Optimised for three-layer and five-layer cross-laminated timber elements, the SHERPA CLT connector can be mounted flush in solid wood or glulam already in the preinstallation phase, enabling ready-for-installation delivery to the construction site.
The CLT connector must be milled flush into cross laminated timber or glulam. The load capacity according to ETA can only be guaranteed when using SHERPA special screws.
- 18 x 40 x 110mm
- 8 Pcs. 8,0 x 100 mm
- 2 Pcs. 6,5 x 65 mm
- Fastening not included
- Measurement value of the load-bearing capacity (R1,d) at a centric pressure load of up to 140 kN
- The optimised screw arrangement prevents the breaking of the wood
- Zinc-nickel coating as protection against corrosion
- Simple mounting through separate head and base plate
- Height adjustment under load is possible
- No drilling or templates necessary
- Mountable on angular and round columns