RAPID® T-LIFT 2.5 TON
RAPID® T-Lift serves as a transport system, for example, prefabricated roofs, wall or ceiling elements, cross laminated timber or solid wood panels. The system consists of the RAPID® T-Lift screw and the RAPID® T-Lift sperical head anchor. COMING SOON!
- Load group up to 2.5 t
- Patented compressor tip for faster drilling with reduced screw-in torque
- No pre-drilling necessary
- Dual head offers flexible screwing
- Reinforced area under the head with optimal fitting for reliable force transfer
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Use in building timber construction as lifting system for prefabricated roofs, wall and ceiling elements, timber panel construction for the prefabricated house sector, solid wood panels such as laminated panels etc.
- RAPID® T-Lift is suitable for plywood, solid timber, timber materials (OSB, LVL, etc.) and softwood. In hardwood, we recommend using the screw with a pre-drilled pilot hole.
- Suitable for axis loads (screw subjected to tension) and for transverse loads (screw subjected to shearing).
The RAPID T-Lift screw is available at the following diameters:
- 16 x 180 mm
- 16 x 240 mm
- 16 x 280 mm
- 16 x 320 mm
- 16 x 400 mm
- 16 x 600 mm
Sign up below to be notified when this product becomes available!