POWER BASE F – FLANGE
The SHERPA Power Base is a column base with a centre point and angular screw connection facilitates easy and precise assembly. The connection is suitable for supports made of solid wood and glued-laminated timber.
The connection between the sub- and superstructure is carried out via a flange ring and three Allen bolts.
- Power Base M 125 F – 90-130mm 125kN
- Power Base L 125 F – 150-200mm 125kN
- Power Base XL 95 F – 200-300mm 95kN
- Measurement value of the load-bearing capacity (R1,d) at a centric pressure load of up to 140 kN
- The optimised screw arrangement prevents the breaking of the wood
- Zinc-nickel coating as protection against corrosion
- Simple mounting through separate head and base plate
- Height adjustment under load is possible
- No drilling or templates necessary
- Mountable on angular and round columns